Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went to the Martha Stewart Show as an audience member and it was a good thing.


Martha's Kitchen. It is clean and it is perfect. I loved it.



A very happy Mindy Sue waiting for the Martha show to start!
The show was about exercise and we were asked to come in exercise gear.
I wore a flower in my hair... because that's what I wear when I exercise.


A very beautiful Martha Stewart answering an audience member's question.

No words could express my happiness... I got to be an audience member on the Martha Stewart show! Martha is one of my greatest inspirations. I admire her strive for perfectionism and I feel that she is a great role model for feminists today. I was seated really close to all the action and enjoyed being a part of the audience. Martha was so friendly and after the show was taped she took a couple of questions from the audience! I got to ask her a question! I asked Martha Stewart if she had any tricks for cleaning up glitter. She laughed and suggested to get a really strong vacuum. I got to talk to Martha and it made me so happy! Here are a couple of shots from the show (they let us take pictures when the camera wasn't rolling)!

Dear Martha, if you read this I really enjoy watching your show and using your products, especially the array of glitters you have come out with! I make artwork that I call Stitchalicious and it is reminiscent of cakes and candies and treats. I use your glues and pens and markers and glitter. You truly are one of my greatest inspirations. Love, Mindy Sue

2 comments:

Natalia Jaeger said...

This is wonderful Mindy!

Anonymous said...

they let you take a camera in there? all shows i've been to never let cameras inside...